Feel like you need a refresh for the new season ahead?
ENTER: Spring Yin UNWIND! A beginning of the month, all-in-one self care practice for busy, modern humans with no time for self care!
This 2hour workshop is inviting you to unravel those Winter shackles, and harness the new, exuberant energy of Spring. Whether you're keen for an overall refresh, or you're keen to birth a new project, this workshop will help you create new beginnings for the new season ahead. It's a "welcome-back" to light time, so come set yourself up right!
We'll pay particular attention to the Liver and Gall Bladder TCM meridians - your Spring element energy pathways. And yes, we may be bringing in new vibrancy, but in true true Yin-style, we'll get there by slowing down. Think juicy long-held poses, powerful guided meditations and visualisations, and active breathwork to support connecting to our inner wisdom and intuition.
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE:
- 2 hours of super mellow flow and juicy long-held poses draped over comfy props (all props provided) with one of Sydney's leading Yin experts
- accessible (and easy) meditation practices and deep cleansing breathwork to balance emotions and relieve irritability
- this safe space will allow you to absolutely let go, and deeply calm your frazzled nervous system
- recieve post class treats to refuel and continue your practice at home - playlists, sequences, nibbles
- Walk out feeling full again, and ready to step into your life. It's suitable for all levels and all bodies.
When: Friday 2 November, 6:30 - 8:30pm
Where: The Yoga Shala @ Balmain Health Club, 22 Crystal Street, Rozelle
Queries? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org xo